Saunders Landscaping is looking for a reliable and qualified Commercial Landscape Foreman with at least 5 years experience to start at the beginning of April. Our crews work Monday-Friday, and occasional Saturdays in Calgary and surrounding area.
What do we offer:
- $30-$35/hr. to start based on experience
- Company truck
- Company cell phone
- RRSP matching
- Year-round work
- Ensure that all work performed is to the highest quality standards in accordance with the job plans and specifications.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment, quality control and achieving production targets as well as ensuring that customer needs are being met.
- Train crew members on the proper techniques for performing their job duties.
What do you need to be considered:
- Class 5 Driver License with a clean driver’s abstract (please supply with your submission).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial landscaping.
- A base knowledge in soft and hard landscaping. It would be considered an asset to have knowledge in irrigation installation, pavers, retaining walls, woodwork, etc.
- The ability to understand how to read landscaping drawings to properly layout the project.
- Any safety tickets/certification would be considered an asset.
Due to the number of resumes received, we will not be accepting any phone calls at this time. We will contact those qualified for interviews.