Saunders Landscaping is looking for a reliable and qualified Maintenance Foreman with at least 5+ years experience to start in mid April (weather dependant). Our crews work Monday-Friday in Calgary and surrounding area.
What do we offer:
• $22/hour to start based on experience (+$3/hr bonus for every hour worked – to be paid out at the end of the maintenance season – typically November).
• Company truck/Trailer
• Company cell phone
• Fall Protection/First Aid training if required
• Ensure that all work performed is to the highest quality standards in accordance with industry standards.
• In charge of maintaining (mowing, trimming, weeding, etc.) Commercial and Residential properties.
• Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment, quality control and achieving production targets as well as ensuring that customer needs are being met.
• Train crew members on the proper techniques for performing their job duties.
• Maintaining green roofs on high rises (must be able to work at heights).
What do you need to be considered:
• Class 5 Driver License with a clean driver’s abstract (please supply with your submission).
• Minimum 5 years of experience in maintenance.
• Clean police background check/clearance.
• A base knowledge operating a variety of lawn mowers and other lawn care equipment.
• Fall protection certification
• First aid certification
• Any other safety tickets/certification would be considered an asset.
Due to the number of resumes received, we will not be accepting any phone calls at this time. We will contact those qualified for interviews.