|| Landscape Supervisor
||Calgary and Surrounding Area
Saunders Landscaping is looking for a reliable and qualified Commercial Landscape Supervisor with at least 5 years experience to join our team for the 2022 Landscaping Season. We are a commercial landscape construction company that works in Calgary and surrounding area. Our crews work Monday-Saturday.
What do we offer:
- $30-$35/hr. to start based on experience
- Company truck
- RRSP matching
- Year-round work
- Ensure that all work performed is to the highest quality standards in accordance with the job plans and specifications.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment, quality control and achieving production targets as well as ensuring that customer needs are being met.
- Train crew members on the proper techniques for performing their job duties.
What do you need to be considered:
- Class 5 Driver License with a clean driver’s abstract (please supply with your submission).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial landscaping.
- A base knowledge in soft and hard landscaping. It would be considered an asset to have knowledge in irrigation installation, pavers, retaining walls, woodwork, etc.
- The ability to understand how to read landscaping drawings to properly layout the project.
- Any safety tickets/certification would be considered an asset.
Due to the large volume of resumes received, phone calls and site visits will not be accepted. Resumes will only be accepted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (403-272-5026), or job application through our website. We will contact those qualified for interviews.